Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun Cooking Tips

Hello- I decided to finally post something on here. I am working on putting a whole bunch of recipes together- but if you don't like artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes maybe you won't like my recipes either? Well anyway, here are a few cool tips I've found lately.

This is so great! It takes me more than 10 seconds, but it still works pretty quick, and then your fingers don't smell like garlic! Cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d3oc24fD-c

I found this a while ago when a recipe called for red wine. It seemed to work great. The recipe was for home-made beef vegetable soup, I'll try to post it some time.
http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blalcohol6.htm

1 comment:

  1. That garlic one was fun. I'll have to try that. And when a recipe calls for alcoholic things I usually just decide not to make it cause I'm not sure how it will turn out with substitutions but that is great. Thanks!
    And for the record... I LOVE artichokes (and actually have never tried sun-dried tomatoes but I bet I'd love them too) however, the boys (all 6 of them) do not love those things and so that makes it hard to cook with them. Maybe I'll just come up and eat with you guys and leave my boys to their pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete