Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yummy Pasta!!

Okay, so I can't take any credit for this recipe since it's from Pinterest but we tried it on Sunday and whoa, soooo yummy! The name of it is Spicy Romano Chicken with Artichoke Hearts and Sundried Tomatoes but I used sausage instead of chicken and only used green onions since I didn't have artichoke or sundried tomatoes. Here's the link if you want to see the real recipe and not just what I did:
http://www.grouprecipes.com/8577/spicy-romano-chicken-with-artichoke-hearts-and-sundried-tomatoes.html

Anyways, here is what I did:

THE SAUCE


THE INGREDIENTS

How to make it:

To Prepare The Sauce

  • Melt butter in saute pan or skillet. Add cream, salt and pepper, heat to a boil. Remove from heat and fold in cheeses and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
  • For Ingredients:
  • In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage. Then melt butter, add any veggies in separate pan. Stir for one minute. Next add sausage. Stir. Stir in 1 ounce heavy cream and 1/2 of the sauce. Add bowtie pasta followed by rest of the sauce. Stir gently. Serve.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Glad to see you left out the artichokes and sun dried tomatoes because I'm sure Seth would refuse to eat it with those in. :)
    I don't think I've ever bought sausage/brats... I'm excited to go search the store and make this. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete