Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quick 10 Minute Workout Video

I just wanted to share a link to a 10 minute workout. It's only ten minutes... and who doesn't have ten minutes? And it actually gets me out of breath real quick. I love it for days when I just don't have time to work out more (or make excuses that I don't have time :). After all, this is a whole lot better than nothing!! Plus exercising in the morning always makes me eat better for the day because I don't want to waste the 200 calories that I burned (if that!) on junk food. 
I'd love to know if you all try it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to do this!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! i just did it! it's definitely a good quick workout! which is great because, like you said it's a whole lot better than nothing!!
    too bad I'm the most uncoordinated person in the world, it basically becomes just me flailing my arms. But that counts as a workout, too, right?

    also, i don't have weights... so maybe next time I use soup cans? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Nice Loo! And I used to think I was a pretty coordinated person until I was doing workouts in a class at the gym in front of a huge mirror. YIKES!! Definitely all white here!
    And also, you could try using full water bottles. :)

    ReplyDelete