Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fake Eyelashes



Okay, so I think I've already sent a message on Facebook to everyone about this a while ago. . .
But, I decided I would finally post it on here because THREE different people have asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes!! Jeeeez.

It's insanely easy and if you do it consistently it seems to work pretty fast.

Apply castor oil to base of eyelashes before bed. Simple as that.
I found castor oil at a health store (a bottle way bigger than I'll ever finish for $15.00). I bought the oil a few months ago, intending to use it every night but did it maybe three times. Last week, I cleaned out an empty mascara tube and filled it with castor oil. I would NOT recommend doing this unless you have FAR TOO MUCH time on your hands. Its super easy to apply once it's in there, it just took longer than I'll ever admit. Anyway, after applying it every night for a little over a week I can completely see that they are longer and fuller! YAHOO!

3 comments:

  1. me too!!! haha bone you're SO funny!! will you put some in a mascara tube for me too?? hahaha jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me three!!! And Linda asked the question I was going to ask. ;) Perhaps you could make some for us for presents, just cause you're cool like that. :)
    We need to figure out a way to share a big bottle so we all aren't spending the $15.... hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete