Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Roasted Cherry Tomatoes

I absolutely loved this. Seth liked. The boys - not so much but I just heated up some red and/or white sauce for them while I put this on top of pasta.

I honestly did not really measure anything. I remembered seeing the recipe somewhere so I kind of just guessed and threw things together.

cherry tomatoes, cut in half
minced garlic
couple pinches of sugar
salt
pepper
basil
olive oil
shredded Parmesan cheese

Combine all ingredients, except the cheese, in glass baking dish. Mix to combine. Roast at 375 for 10 minutes. At least that's what mine was, but my oven runs hot so it maybe should be like 400. You can turn on broil for a couple minutes at the end if you want.

As soon as it comes out sprinkle the cheese on top so it melts. Spoon on top of pasta for a main dish or just eat it as a side. Yum!!


No comments:

Post a Comment