Monday, April 30, 2012

WHITE WHITES

Okay so I know I already told some of you, but I just wanted to blog about it to remind you and tell you again....

For really WHITE WHITES:

Equal parts of Dawn soap and Hydrogen peroxide.

That's it.

For tougher stains scrub it on with a toothbrush.  I soaked our garments in 1 cup of the mixture and enough water to cover all the clothes and it helped a ton! 

SO SO happy I learned this trick cause it was awesome!!!

Works on all clothing.  Works safely on colors also.  (try it on armpit stains, oil, grease, anything really!!)

Cleaning tip #2:

If you have ANY of that gross build up around your sinks, tubs or anything similar all you need is vinegar. 
Wet a paper towel with vinegar and then place the paper towel over the build up.  Let it sit.  (works best if you have vinegar in a spray bottle)  Spray the paper towel periodically for the next 20-30 min or so.  I scrubbed mine with a toothbrush in between just to really get it off.  Viola!!  That's it.  It will be sparkeling clean, just like new!!

Oh my gosh just writing this made me so excited to go clean my house.  Too bad I'm at work.  We should get points for cleaning.  I really like cleaning.

Happy cleaning everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try these! I was definitely in denial when you told me about the vinegar tip because there is tons around my kitchen sink. Haha!
    And I'll give you points for cleaning my house!! :)

    ReplyDelete