Saturday, January 28, 2012

Aspirin Face Scrub

I've tried this a few times and I L-O-V-E it.
Super easy and super cheap too!













Place 3 aspirin in the palm of your hand and add a few drops ofwater. Just let them soak for about a minute then add a few more drops of water. The tablets will break down when you push on them and you can add as much water to it so it's a good consistency to use to scrub your face with. Make sure to not get it in your eyes! Use the mixture to exfoliate your skin and then rinse with a wash cloth.

I love it because my skin feels sooo soft after I use it.
It's supposed to reduce redness, however I currently have a massive crater on my forehead and used this scrub this morning and didn't notice any redness reduction . . . just a baby soft face!

I've read that some people mix organic honey with the aspirin and use it as a face
mask; I've tried that and did NOT like it at all. However, you may :)

**Be sure not to use too often, I've read that it has totally dried out some skin when used two days in a row. (I have not had any problems with it)

1 comment:

  1. Crater? haha!
    I can't wait to try this and get some super soft baby face skin. :)

    ReplyDelete