Tuesday, April 17, 2012

current playlist

 I thought it would be fun to share some of the songs all my family is listening to. Like all the time. These are all by Fun (We Are Young) and are probably old news, but just in case you haven't heard them. :)

The boys are constantly requesting we listen to these songs
(And just in case you're like me, listen to them once (or part of them) and you'll think they're a little odd and then come back to them a day or two later and you just may like them a lot more than you thought you would. ;)

So what songs are you listening to most right now?

I'd love to add some new songs to our mix. Especially some new country ones. Although the boys would strongly disagree on that.

1 comment:

  1. Parker likes shakira. And by like I mean LOVE! See what your boys think I that... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete