Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seriously. So good. So easy!

Okay are you ready for one of the easiest dinners you'll ever make??? Oh, and it is yum yum yummy! Ingredients: -3 or 4 chicken breast -1/4 cup Parmesan cheese -1/8 cup mayo -1/8 cup sour cream -italian bread crumbs (I just used plain and added garlic salt, pepper, etc) Pre heat oven to 425. Lay chicken breast flat on cookie sheet. (I cut mine in half or thirds only cause I prefer all my chicken to be in smaller strips). Mix Parmesan, mayo and sour cream together then spread over the top of chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs over top covering chicken. (thin layer). Cook for 20-30 min until chicken is done. That's it!!! The first time I made it I used all mayo cause that's what the recipe said but the 2nd time I wanted to make it less fatty and did sour cream and it was way better! I bet you could try all sour cream too if you wanted or even Greek yogurt?!? Goes great with lots of different sides! Yum!! Try it and let me know what you think!!! Just make sure to eat it before 8:00pm!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Thanks! I'll for sure be trying this. With nice big sides of fruits and veggies. :)

    ReplyDelete